Develop a friendly and easy to use family counseling and parental guidance WordPress website.
First and foremost, the client had to understand that it’s about the value she brings, not her. Once she embraced this idea, we had easier time creating the content and structure of the website.
UX & UI Design
Before writing a line of code, I sat with the client and we wrote down her goals, site purpose, who are her clients, and what is the most important aspect of her website according to her.
- Services (short, and to the point)
- About Ronit Mey-Tal (along with her welcome video)
- Parental tips & tricks (her blog, using a cart layout)
- All posts have a custom “back to the blog” button, created using Elementor and is added using one of OceanWP’s hooks via a plugin.
Tools used to create the website
- Theme: OceanWP
- Page builder: Elementor
- Secure hosting provided by: WP Engine
- Caching plugin: WP Rocket
- Language: Hebrew
- Client: Ronit Mey-Tal
- UX/UI: Me
- Design: Me
Visit Ronit Mey-Tal